My Favorite Links and Pages
There are a lot of pages that I love. I will keep adding to the list as I find more, but they are pages on all topics: comedy, fun, mental health, research, favorite people (famous and just friends). Just click on the icon and it will take you right there! If you have a site or a page that you would like to be featured, or find entertaining and think I would too, then let me know!
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE ARE IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, EITHER CALL 911, OR CALL THE NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE AT 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
INFO ON BIPOLAR DISORDER/MENTAL ILLNESS
PSYCH CENTRAL –
- For Bipolar Disorder Information – http://psychcentral.com/disorders/bipolar/
- For Eating Disorder Information – http://psychcentral.com/disorders/eating_disorders/
HEALTHY PLACE –
- For Bipolar Disorder Information – http://www.healthyplace.com/bipolar-disorder/
- For Eating Disorder Information – http://www.healthyplace.com/eating-disorders/
- For Bipolar Disorder Info – http://www.nami.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Mental_Illnesses
- For Eating Disorder Information – http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=By_Illness
DBSA (Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance) – http://www.dbsalliance.org
The Balanced Mind (assists families and children) – The Balanced Mind Parent Network
The National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Other Associated Disorders (ANAD) – a great resource for those struggling with eating disorders! Visit their website here: ANAD
Ask A Bipolar – Check out Ask A Bipolar at www.askabipolar.com! Come see what exciting things we have going on as well as the valuable information we provide for those with bipolar disorder and those who have friends and family members with bipolar and want to understand them better!
International Bipolar Foundation! A great resource for information on research and advocacy worldwide…..and check out my blogs there too at “Christi’s Blog Corner!” 🙂
The Mindstorm: Raising a Mentally Ill Child (Blog) – A great blog and great resource when it comes to children and families and mental illness. Chrisa is MY resident expert! 🙂 Check out her blog called The Mindstorm: Raising a Mentally Ill Child
OTHER PAGES FOR INSPIRATION OR JUST FOR FUN
To contact The Bipolar Hot Mess, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*I DO NOT ASSUME CREDIT FOR PHOTOS AND GRAPHICS ON THIS PAGE OR IN ANY POST. IF THE AUTHOR IS KNOWN I WILL ATTRIBUTE THE CREDIT, IF UNKNOWN NO CREDIT IS ATTRIBUTED*